Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this Hantar2u’ official sites in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs and wikis (collectively “Sites”) are subject to these terms and conditions. Use of the Sites constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
Access to and use of the information, services and products provided on the Sites by Hantar2u and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively “Hantar2u”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Sites and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and
icons regarding or relating to Hantar2u or its products and
services is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement
made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied,
including, but not limited to the implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The texts, images, audio/video clips, information, services,
software and other materials made available to you on the Sites
(“Contents”) are protected by copyrights or other intellectual property
rights and laws. You also agree not to adopt, alter or create a
derivative work from any of the Contents or reproduce, republish,
download, distribute or exploit the Contents for any use other than your
personal non-commercial use. Any other use of the Contents requires the
prior written permission of Hantar2u or the relevant third party
- Hantar2u does not verify nor warrant the correctness and
accuracy of the Contents and assume no liabilities whatsoever with
respect to any of your loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly
due to the use of the Contents. Moreover, the information provided on
the Sites has not been written to meet your individual requirements and
it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the
Contents in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
- You agree that Hantar2u is not liable for any liability you
incur as a result of using the Contents. In no event shall Hantar2u or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any
damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential
damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of
the Sites or the use and dissemination of the Contents.
- The Contents contained on the Sites may be periodically updated.
Hantar2u reserves the rights at any time and without notice to
make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the Contents, these
conditions, names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and
services relating to Hantar2u referred to on the Sites. As the
Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the
world, the Contents or any part thereof that may be accessed through the
Sites may originate outside the boundaries of the Sites. Therefore,
Hantar2u excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any
Contents or part thereof which is/are derived, obtained, accessed
within, through or outside the Sites.
- You may participate in the message boards, chat rooms or email or any other communication forums on the Sites (collectively “Forums”) subject to the following:
- You shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any messages,
information or any other materials (“Postings”) which are unlawful,
abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene,
discriminatory, hatred or sexually, racially, ethnically or otherwise
objectionable or constitute junk mail, any form of “spam” or invade
anyone’s privacy, disclose any confidential or proprietary information
or trade secrets without authority or consent, infringe anyone’s
intellectual property rights, give rise to civil liability or otherwise
violate any local or international law or regulation;
- The Forums are provided solely for your personal use. You shall not
include in your Postings or otherwise distribute on or through the Sites
any content or material containing any advertisement or promotion (save
as expressly permitted by Hantar2u in writing), solicitation for
goods, services or funds or make any commercial or other unauthorized
use of the Forums.
- You shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, information or any other materials (“Postings”) which are unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, discriminatory, hatred or sexually, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or constitute junk mail, any form of “spam” or invade anyone’s privacy, disclose any confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets without authority or consent, infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local or international law or regulation;
- When using the Sites and the Forums, you agree to treat others with
dignity and respect, and free from harassment and bullying. You may not
impersonate others through the Sites or Forums in a manner that does or
is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Hantar2u
reserves the rights to investigate, monitor or screen the Postings on a
regular basis, but takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for
the content of the Postings. The Postings are not the views of Hantar2u nor endorsed by Hantar2u, whether or not they are made
by an employee or associate or affiliate of Hantar2u. If you
disclose your affiliation as an employee or associate of Hantar2u, you must state that the views expressed in your Postings do
not represent those of Hantar2u. Hantar2u reserves the
rights to remove or delete any Postings from the Forums at any time
without giving reason or notice and without incurring any liability to
- By posting, uploading or submitting the Postings on the Sites or the
Forums, you grant Hantar2u a non-exclusive, royalty-free,
perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use,
reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt and create derivative works from
the Postings. You agree not to take action against Hantar2u in
relation to material that you post, upload and/or submit and you agree
to indemnify Hantar2u if any third party takes action against
Hantar2u in relation to the material you post, upload and/or
- Hantar2u and
other trademarks or trade names used on the Sites with the word(s)
“MOOMOL” forming a part are the properties of Kuok Registrations
Limited used under licence by Hantar2u. Save as aforementioned,
all trademarks, trade names, images, logos and pictures identifying
Hantar2u’ products and services and all website design, text and
graphics are proprietary to Hantar2u. Except as expressly
provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any
license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights
of Kuok Registrations Limited or Hantar2u. You agree not to use
any logos, brand names, slogans or trademarks used or displayed on the
Sites, or disclose or otherwise deal with any of Hantar2u’
confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets or any form of
intellectual property without prior written consent from Hantar2u.
- The products and services mentioned in the Sites are at all times
subject to Hantar2u’ Standard Terms and Conditions for Services
and other relevant conditions. Local variations may exist and apply
depending on the country of origin of the shipment. Please contact the
nearest Hantar2u’ local office to obtain a copy of the local
terms and conditions.
- Whilst Hantar2u makes all reasonable attempts to exclude
viruses from the Sites, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability
is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all
appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Sites. In
other words, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that
whatever you select for your use from the Site is free of such items as
viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of malware.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of the Sites nor
infringe the integrity of the Sites by hacking, altering the information
contained in the Sites, prevent or limit access to the Sites to other
users, or otherwise.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction
from which you are accessing the Sites and you agree that you will not
access or use the information on the Sites in violation of such laws.
Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by
you through the Sites shall be deemed non-confidential and
non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit
such information and agree that you will not submit any information
unless you are legally entitled to do so.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Hantar2u, its directors and
officers from and against all claims, losses, damage, liabilities and
expenses resulting from your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Any legal action or proceeding relating to the Sites shall be
governed by the laws of Malaysia. If you attempt to bring any
legal proceedings against Hantar2u you specifically acknowledge
that Hantar2u is free to choose the jurisdiction of our
preference as to where such action against us may be held.
- Hantar2u may suspend, block, and/ or terminate your use of
the Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are
personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you
incur prior to termination. Hantar2u hereby expressly reserves
its rights to revise and amend these terms and conditions or to change,
suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at its absolute
discretion without prior notice.
- All contents of this website and any websites of the subsidiaries or associates of Hantar2u (together “the Websites”) which are referred to or accessed by hyperlink through this website are, unless otherwise indicated, protected by copyright. You may print and/or download a hard copy of individual pages of any of the Websites for your own personal and non-commercial use [provided that you do not remove any copyright notices]. No hyperlink to any of the Websites may be made without the prior permission of the respective owners of the Websites.